Friday 22 April 2011

I GOT JESUS, DO YOU? Wallpaper

I GOT JESUS (MOBILE)



SCREEN SIZE 240X360

original I GOT JESUS wallpaper for a mobile device.
















I GOT JESUS (Cloth)
Text written in transparent Glass effect. Light originating from the name of Jesus. then splitting into many different colours.
Background is cloth effect with a hint of glass looks.
To download click image to view larger then save.




I GOT JESUS (basket)
Text is written with transparent glass effect with light shining through. Background is based on the basket or woven fabric effect.

To download click image to see larger.




I GOT JESUS (Prism)

Text is written with a mosaic patten squares. Background consist of triangles with the light source originating from the name of Jesus.

To download click image to view larger then save as.









Screen size 1280x800 (Widescreen)
( ! )You may freely copy ,distribute and share. You may not alter the text writing.
For larger copy click image.

No comments:

Post a Comment